Followers

Monday 9 January 2017

Will there be snow


Will there be snow?



Every year here in the UK we are told that there will be snow. We don't actually get it every year though. When there is snow we as Bits do not cope very well our transport systems go down, people panic buy food in supermarkets and the whole country is a mess. I personally don't like the snow, I don't like the cold, wet and icy weather. I stay at home and hide. This year my preparations for the snow is not to buy loads of milk and bread like the rest of the country. (what is with that? do you drink more milk in the snow?) I have got in stocks of yarn so I can crochet my new designs.





http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/uk-weather-blast-arctic-blow-snow-britain/



I will of course still have to walk the dog and do the school run but at least ill be sporting a woolly hat and scarf which I have made from the softest, warmest yarn. It will be a quick dash out and then back home in the warm and dry and crochet crochet crochet.

I have plenty of new designs to write up, a couple of paid patterns to try out and plenty to watch on Netflix.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment